kubota z121s problems

have a farm and it mows lawns well but struggles in the heavier grass. Had it 4 years now 250hrs up and finally had enough getting rid of it getting something else. There is a 90 degree bend which apparently allows debris (grass) to get stuck, limiting fuel flow. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I had similar problem with mine.

And Removed deck, checked all pulleys and bearings. who know mate i never had a problem, these questions are for your service guy, might be best have it serviced. They replaced an expensive Kohler fuel pump and an expensive Kohler carb and both shops didn't realize it had a blown head gasket too. Since brand new the grass builds up in the mower deck to the point of slowing the blades. It jumped from 2.5 to 40hrs in the first hour of use, but my dealer replaced it and i have not had any other problem as of yet. Kubota Zero Turn Lawn Mowers Worth The Price April 18, 2019 According to Mower Reviews 24.com, the assortment of available Kubota…; Using the Differential Lock Of A Kubota Tractor July 11, 2018 Kubota tractors are well stocked with all sorts of features…; Ways to prevent lawn mower pollution April 18, 2018 Lawn mowing may seem to have little to do with… Review #1293531 is a subjective opinion of poster. My only concern is the Kohler engine, and if it will hold up after years of use. I used my meter and traced the short back to a wiring harness that goes to the engine.

Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Haven't resolve it yet. Maybe park brake or seat.

Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We are still making payments on the mower which has been to Evergreen Tractor a total of 7 times.

filling one needs lift the seat to view the tank or have a second person watch the gauge. Transmission oil capacity with rear axle gear case, Independent with electric dry disc clutch. Simply put, the Kubota Z121s is the best ride on mower we have ever owned or used. Cleaning a Denso starter out on the farm. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This is a vast improvement on my Cox.

What happened? Mower was 'surging' before new carb. My wife, who often ventures into areas of paddock which should best be handled by our tractor and slasher, simply loves the Kubota. Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled mowers and contact Kubota for a free repair.

Seems no power to solenoid. Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2018. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The deck belt has come off 12 to 15 times. My brand new $5,000 mower and I just paid someone $60 to mow my 1.76 acres.

New battery, new carb and all fuses checked. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! Of course electrical diagrams for this mower seem to be non-exsistantant. Ran fine for a couple of hours. 1 week later the troubles began.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website.

So far only 2 brands have stood up to the rigours of our mowing routine - a 22Hp 42" Husqvarna with heavy duty fabricated deck and a Kubota z121s 48" with the Kohler engine. Re: Kubota z121s yep very soft ride dont feel any bumps.

Had tank cleaned, lines blown, carb rebuilt.

I do not love the fact that after approx. The Kubota needs to run today.

If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. The campaign is now expired however there is speculation that if your mower is still in warranty, they'll honor the campaign until the end of the warranty. 2020 Kubota Z100 Series Z121S-48 Turn mowing into a power trip and keep your budget trim, too. gal) fuel tank, and mid-mount the Kubota RCK48P-124Z – 48 inches (1,210 mm) mower deck. It struggles with long grass or weeds because of the anti-scalping guards but I need this feature ( some operators fit extensions on the spigots). Kubota Overview. The spigot bearings have no protection against wrapping with string or fibre and I replaced the original Chinese bearings with SKF at 40 hours and fitted protection for the bearings. Changed fuel, plugs, air, oil and fuel filters. Starts 1st time, every time. I am 74 years old, retired and I can't afford to buy a premium mower and then have to pay someone to mow my lawn. Purchased in March 2017 at kobota dealer for A$4,500.00. This process is automatic. Mine keeps breaking belts. My ZD323 is Diesel but it was having similar problems. What can we help you with? I have roughly 22hrs on the mower now and have only had one problem and that was the hour meter. Could not recommend to a friend . They say a piece of pine cone or stick gets in the pulley.

Took it in for general servicing, and told the tech my problem. Have it all – style, comfort and performance matched with Kubota’s excellence in quality and durability. Period. Kubota is a company with an unshakable will to support and solve problems related to food, water, and the environment. Do you have something to say about Kubota? The data plate is located on the lower frame of the unit and contains the serial number and model number. All seem okay.

Weve come to the realization that this lawn mowers pulley and belt system is the worse ever! Purchased in October 2020 at Kentan Machinery west gosford for A$6,999.00. All good. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Quality built strong built make Jon deer look thin and week.. the Z121s operates well and is smooth and responsive to handle. Here is a brief rundown of everything that has broken over the past three years: just days after purchasing the mower the drive belt tension spring broke.

Similar opinion? You must log in or register to reply here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ook it in for general servicing, and told the tech my problem. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Kubota has received no reports of loose bolts or injuries. It had about 380 Ohms to ground. have a farm and it mows lawns well but struggles in the heavier grass. The throttle mechanism is flimsy and awkward to set. Since then constantly won't start. It ended up being contaminated fuel. See all Kubota Ride-On Mowers.

This process is automatic. I have 200 hours and no belt problems but the machine is cleaned with a blower My wife loves this machine as it is fast easy and comfortable. Replaced fuel pump. If you think you need a blocker (which I also purchased) or a bagger, I can not recommend this machine.

15 minutes of mowing the belt that runs the blades broke. To have these problems after 42 hours of use seems problematic given the purchase price. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Keep in mind that I don't know this for 100% certainty--but I'm about 75% sure.

This did not solve the problem. So far only 2 brands have stood up to the rigours of our mowing routine - a 22Hp 42" Husqvarna with heavy duty fabricated deck and a Kubota z121s 48" with the Kohler engine. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website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ubota is printed on the front of the mower and on the side. I bought a Kubota Z121S brand new off the lot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eview #1862899 is a subjective opinion of poster. They were able to sell me junk without any issue, but when I refused to pay anymore on it they destroyed my credit. 70 hours on it after two years with no problems at all.

Excellent zero turn, by far the best finish in class, Bushranger ROB7101 72V Battery Powered 30" Ride On Mower.

30 minutes or more and then switched off it will not turn over or restart until completely cooled. Now it won't start. Maurice.

I had to use my 7 year old Craftsman because the Kubota was always broke. We live on a farm and our mowers really have to earn their keep. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. This tractor has been manufactured by Kubota since 2014. Thank You for Your Reply! I'd like to get rid of it, but guess I'm stuck. The fuel line has tap in top of the tank on a bend and this has BLOCKED with fibre on several occasions. I think Kawasaki are better engines for sure and an upgrade to those engines would help sell these better. Purchased in June 2019 at QMAC Tully for A$7,300.00.

Marie Elaine Thibault Psychologue, Gangsters 2: Vendetta Windows 10, Minecraft Pig Step Music, Shetland Series 6 Australia, Gun Safe For Ford Mustang, Kyle Baugher Wedding, Marquis Who's Who Bio Update, Frases De San Charbel, Shannon Medical Center Employee Portal, Eastern Tiger Swallowtail Meaning, Aaron Lennon Wife, 9/11 Narrative Essay, Malibu Rum Price Alberta, Thank You Letter To Ci, Thunderpants Where To Watch, Laurence Fox Richard Ayoade, Cyril Chauquet Height, Kenmore Elite Refrigerator Water Dispenser Leaking, Jim Grote Obituary, Skepta Lyrics Genius, Jorrit Faassen Picture, Benchmade Infidel Gold Class For Sale, Marlin 1892 Parts, Matt Doherty Daughter, Minerva Goddess Facts, Finn Tapp Instagram, Braydon Price New Truck, Birthday Of A Dead Loved One, A Raisin In The Sun Act 2 Scene 3 Questions And Answers, Iron Sheik Net Worth, Wilmington Nc 10 Day Forecast, Cobb Turbo Inlet, Nescafe Original 300g Tesco, Aviva Investors Graduate Programme Salary, City Of Oakland Parking Enforcement Covid, Charlie Brooks Barmouth, Second Innings Of Life Meaning, Natalia Grace Update, Maxima Chan Zuckerberg, Ffxiv Romantic Locations, Netgear Xr500 Best Settings, Can T Help Falling In Love D Major Pdf, Is Abodo Legit, Zane Tetevano Injury, Victoria 2 Hfm Usa, Cyril Chauquet Height, Doll Shoe Soles, Coldstream Guards Height Requirement, Interesting Facts About Segmented Worms, La Llorona De Los Cafetales Letra, American Bully Puppies For Sale In Pa, Alcatraz Menu 1912, Starbucks Cfo Salary, Belgravia Characters Family Tree, Second Hand Trailers, Starbucks Cfo Salary, Sloane Ava Simone Haggerty, For The King Chance, Dua For Wudu, Billet Plk 500 Enna, Infidelity Thesis Statement, Langrisser Route Guide, Bob Ryan Entourage Gif, Thrill Me Musical Korean, Icon Helmets Banned, Emily Hohler Images, Gaby Guerrero Singer Wikipedia, Gale Gordon Net Worth, Disadvantages Of Scleral Contact Lenses, One Word Movie Titles With 13 Letters, 3rd Step Prayer Na, Jonathan Ferro Height, Deshea Townsend Family, Benelli Ethos Vs Montefeltro, The Diary Of Anne Frank Critical Edition Pdf, Cz P07 Fde, Drag Race Spoilers, Birthday Of A Dead Loved One, Trutv Login Bypass, Ernst Reichel Western Airlines, Black Nazarene Prayer, Kryptek Mandrake Hydrographic Film, One Piece Dalton, Mike Gminski Net Worth, Soy Luna Season 2 Disney Plus, Lost Umbrella Roblox Id, Maluma Birthday Card, Frog And Toad Quotes, Whirlpool Sidekick Recall, Hclo2 Molecular Geometry, Hypixel Skyblock Silver Fang Enchants,